These biscuits are like gold coins – a treasure, but for your tummy!
And they only take about 15 minutes total to make, bake, and enjoy.
Seriously, I whipped them up tonight with our meal and the Happy Hubby ate 4 within the first 5 minutes of them being out of the oven.
I am not even kidding about that.
- 1 1/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- Combine biscuit baking mix with cheese in a small bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup water.
- Stir just until combined and slightly moistened.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto lightly sprayed baking sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes or until firm and beginning to turn golden like Leprechaun treasure.
- Mix butter and seasonings in another bowl.
- Brush biscuits with butter mixture using a pastry brush. Serve warm. Makes about 1 dozen.
Happy Leprechaun Treasure Biscuit-ing!