I have the easiest and yummiest recipe for you!
This simple Turkey Tetrazzini recipe was a hit in my home and is the perfect way to put all that delicious turkey to good use once Thanksgiving is over. If you don’t have turkey, chicken works great, as well! Enjoy!
Easy Turkey Tetrazzini
Author: Happy Home Fairy
Serves: 4-6 servings
- 8-oz. package spaghetti, uncooked and divided
- 2 T butter
- 2 T flour
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked turkey or chicken, diced
- 2-oz. jar chopped pimentos, drained
- ¼ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Divide pasta in half, reserving the remainder for a future use.
- Cook remaining pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Stir in flour and salt and pepper to taste. Blend until smooth.
- Add broth and milk gradually. Blend well.
- Simmer until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Stir in turkey, pimentos and cooked spaghetti.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 15-25 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted.
With Thanksgiving being tomorrow, I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone for being a part of the Happy Home Fairy community and for supporting my site. You are all truly such a blessing to me. I pray that your holiday is filled with peace and joy as we serve the Lord with grateful hearts!
Leave a Comment