Not to mention that my children come home from school acting as if they have never eaten a day in their lives. A filling snack mix is just what they need.
Simply mix the ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
You will have a ton of snack mix on your hands, so package up any leftovers and take to your friends with kiddos who also have insatiable appetites after school.
Let me know if you make this special Back to School Snack Mix and who you take it to!
- 4 cups brown sugar oatmeal square cereal
- 4 cups small pretzel twists
- 3 (6 oz) packages dried cranberries
- 1 (15 oz) box of raisins
- 2 (6.6 oz) bags of Whole Grain cheddar-flavored goldfish crackers
- 2 cups and more M&Ms
- Mix all ingredients together. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.