This is probably one of my most favorite meals to make and eat!
It is as delicious as it is easy to throw together on a busy fall night!
I have been known to hang out by the stove long after everyone has left the kitchen, eating the extra bits of sweet potato and broccoli straight off the pan. No fork necessary because then it would seem more committed and then the calories would inevitably count.
I like to chop the veggies super tiny. They roast and sweeten to the point where they taste like candy.
I buy the prewashed bags of broccoli and sweet potatoes. Such a timesaver!
- Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Sweet potatoes, chopped (I leave the skin on!)
- Broccoli, chopped
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Add chicken and chopped veggies to the pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season generously with garlic powder and oregano.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
I hope you love this simple meal as much as me! Let me know if you make it and I will stop by and scrape up the leftovers with you.
Leave a Comment