These biscuits are like gold coins – a treasure, but for your tummy!
And they only take about 15 minutes total to make, bake, and enjoy.
Seriously, I whipped them up tonight with our meal and Mr. B. ate 4 within the first 5 minutes of them being out of the oven.
I am not even kidding about that. 🙂
Plus, they taste just like the ones from Red Lobster!
- 1¼ cup biscuit baking mix
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp dried parsley
- Combine biscuit baking mix with cheese in a small bowl.
- Add ½ cup water.
- Stir just until combined and slightly moistened.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto lightly sprayed baking sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes or until firm and beginning to turn golden like Leprechaun treasure.
- Mix butter and seasonings in another bowl.
- Brush biscuits with butter mixture using a pastry brush. Serve warm.
Happy Cheddar Biscuit-ing! 🙂