School’s out! Summer is here! And I love finding easy meals to end a long day of outside play and sunshine.
This recipe is simple and delicious. The first time I made this meal, Mr. B. asked me to make it again the next night.
I hope your family likes it as much as mine!
Recipe - Sheet Pan Italian Pork Chops with Potatoes and Carrots
Author: Happy Home Fairy
- 5 T olive oil
- 1 pkg Good Seasons Italian Dressing and Seasoning Mix OR Good Seasons Garlic & Herb Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 T Parmesan cheese
- ½ salt
- ½ pepper
- 6 pork chops
- 1½ lbs baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 lb baby carrots
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, dressing mix, paprika, oregano, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper.
- Dip each side of the pork chop into the oil mixture.Place on the prepared pan.
- Add the potatoes and carrots to the sheet pan and drizzle with the remaining oil mixture. Toss lightly to mix together.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the pork chops are cooked through.
Are you out of school for the summer? Praying you all have a blessed Memorial Day as we remember those who sacrificed for our beautiful country. We must never forget!
Leave a Comment