I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Read my full disclosure policy here.
Here is a really easy game that your preschooler will love!
You will need a nativity set. I love THIS ONE. It is perfect for young kids.
Plus, the baby Jesus is super cute.
How to Play:
- Set the nativity up in front of the kids.
- Tell them to close their eyes.
- While their eyes are closed, remove a figure from the nativity scene.
- Then say (or sing), “Where did the nativity friend go?”
- The children may open their eyes and try to guess which piece is missing.
- Repeat as many times as the kids would like!
This game is great because the kids get repeated exposure to the characters in the Christmas story. It is so fun to hear them call out, “Mary!” or “The angel!” and know that their little hearts are learning the greatest story ever told.
– Julie 🙂
*Find more Nativity Ideas HERE and an adorable nativity fingerprint craft HERE!*
Love this – we have the same nativity set – so I am thinking this will be a fun activity for just me and my little guy!
Happy Home Fairy
Susan! I agree! This would work GREAT one on one as well. Have fun!! 🙂