The countdown to Valentine’s Day officially begins today!
I love that Valentine’s Day is all about LOVE – and what better way to celebrate than to focus on the Author of Love Himself? Here is a great Countdown Activity to do with your Happy Buddies (besides my Valentine Paper Heart Countdown HERE) in anticipation of the 14th.
Read a Bible verse about LOVE each day leading up to Valentine’s Day!
Sharing God’s Word with our Happy Homes is the #1 way to have a Happy Home! 🙂
I soooo wanted to create some cute cards for you to print and use, but alas, I have a big speaking engagement this Friday and I just started working again (phew-I forgot how exhausting it is to have to take a shower every day! :-))- and just have not had the extra time to pull it off!
**One of my AMAZING Happy Home Friends just emailed me with a sweet little Word Document printable of all the Love Bible Verses! I just want to give her a big hug for being so thoughtful and generous in providing something quick and easy to print, cut out, and use in your Happy Homes! Thanks, Danielle! Click this link – Printable Love Bible Verses
Here are 14 of my favorite Love Bible verses for you to jot down on a piece of paper and slip into a cute jar (like the one below) to read around the dinner table for the next 14 days. 🙂
1. “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.” 1 Chronicles 16:34
2. “The earth is full of his unfailing love.” Psalm 33:5
3. “The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17
4. “Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.” Isaiah 54:10
5. “But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love, for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.” Psalm 59:16
6. “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.” Matthew 22:37-39
7. “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.” 1 Peter 4:8
8. “If you love me, you will obey what I command.” John 14:15
9. “Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.” 1 John 4:7
10. “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
11. “Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.” Romans 12:10
12. “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.” 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
13. “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.” Ephesians 4:2
14. “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
Happy Love Bible Verse Countdown-ing! 🙂