Do you know what I LOVE?!
A super cheesy joke.
Today I have 8 super cheesy jokes for you featured on a super cute FREE Printable! These Valentine’s Day-themed jokes are perfect to slip into your child’s lunchbox this week as we prepare for Valentine’s Day on the 14th.
But that’s not all!
Here are 6 other ways you can use these cards to celebrate Valentine’s Day…
- Tape to the bathroom mirror and under the toilet seat on the morning of the 14th for your kids to find.
- Stick to some Valentines candy and pass out to teachers and friends.
- Place in a card and mail to someone.
- Set at everyone’s place setting for a fun Valentine’s Day family dinner.
- Call someone and have your kids read them aloud.
- Leave in random places around your city to brighten someone’s day! On a public bathroom mirror, at a bus stop, at the gas pump, in the cereal aisle at the grocery store, etc.
How will YOU use these Joke Cards? 🙂