I popped into Happy Baby’s classroom this week and was greeted by these adorable little turkey cups!
I immediately begged his teacher to let me take some pics and share it with you all.
This craft could not be easier! It would be fun to do with your own classroom, kiddos, or even as an activity for the kid’s table on Thanksgiving.
You will need:
- Brown Paint
- Styrofoam Cups
- Glue Dots
- Googly Eyes
- Construction Paper (cut into feathers, the body, and a beak)
- Paint the cup brown. Let dry.
- Glue the googly eyes and beak onto the turkey’s body.
- Attach the turkey body to the cup with a Glue Dot.
- Add the feathers to the back of the cup using Glue Dots.
Can you even stand it?! So cute.
– Julie 🙂
Check out my other easy Turkey Crafts!