I have been wanting to create a little tag for the Thanksgiving season that just shares a simple message of gratitude with someone.
This one is coming in last minute, but I encourage you to print a sheet of these little tags and make a plan with your family to bless others this week!
If you are following me on Instagram and Facebook, you will know from my stories how and who we chose to bless with our tags! 😉
How to use these tags…
Step 1 – Print
Step 2 – Cut out.
Step 3 – Attach to something.
- Pumpkin bread (click HERE for our favorite recipe!) or other homemade treat
- Mums or some other fall-colored flower arrangement
- Prepackaged fall-themed snack (Target and Fresh Market have tons of yummy options!)
- Box of donuts
- Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks
- Cinnamon Broom
- A wrapped plate of Thanksgiving leftovers to bring to someone who works on Thanksgiving Day
- A store bought pie
- Whatever hostess gift you bring to Thanksgiving dinner (if you aren’t the one hosting!) 🙂
Step 4 – Deliver and make someone happy.
Click HERE for your FREE Printable Thanksgiving Tags!
I would LOVE to know how you use these tags. Please leave a comment! God bless you!
Let us remember that, as much has been given to us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds. Theodore Roosevelt
Thank you, Julie, for this printable! I have several girls at different fast food drive throughs that I like to give little gifts of appreciation to. Just to let them know that I appreciate them always serving me with a smile. Some I even consider new friends. Just to see their smiles is so worth it!
Happy Home Fairy
Oh wow! That makes me so happy! What a tremendous idea! I know it makes a difference and brightens their day!