I love all things pumpkin so I decided to try it out at a Fall Party I was hosting.
Everyone LOVEd it and I had a million requests for the recipe. It pretty much tastes like pumpkin heaven in a bowl.
Call some gal pals over this week to enjoy some fellowship and this delicious dip!
The recipe makes a lot, but I promise there will be no leftovers! 🙂
Pumpkin Dip of Heaven
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can pumpkin
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or 1 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp ground ginger)
- Beat cream cheese and pumpkin in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- Add sugar and spices. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with gingersnaps, bite-size cinnamon graham crackers, fresh fruit, etc.
Happy Pumpkin Dipping! 🙂
If you missed it, try my other most requested Fall recipe HERE.