I just LOOOOOOVE these Pumpkin Windsocks I found over at Little Giraffes!
What a great project to do with your Happy Buddies this week as we near the end of October! So easy, so inexpensive, and super cute! Three of my favorite things!!!!
What you need –
- 2 orange paper plates
- Construction paper in black or yellow, green, and brown
- Orange and black or yellow crepe paper
- Tape or glue
- Hole punch
What to do –
- Use the black or yellow construction paper to cut out 2 sets of facial features for your pumpkin.
- Glue or tape the facial features onto each of the orange plates.
- Attach crepe paper to the back of one plate with tape or glue.
- Then glue the plates together – back to back.
- Add a brown stem, some green leaves or green curling ribbon at the top.
- Punch a hole in the top of the plate and loop a string through so that you can hang your Pumpkin Windsock!
- Enjoy your Pumpkin Windsock blowing in the crisp Fall breeze!
Happy Pumpkin Windsocking! 🙂
If you do this activity, please, PLEASE send me the pictures! I’d LOVE to see your creations!
Have fun with your Happy Homes!