I immediately thought Minute to Win It!Minute to Win It games are PERFECT for kids! They are fun, challenging, and obviously don’t last very long! A very accommodating quality for those short-attention-spanners!
If you are planning your Happy Buddy’s end-of-year class party – this is the post for you! Or if you’re simply looking for something fun to do with your Happy Home on a hot summer day – break out your stopwatches!
OR… Why not start a new tradition for Father’s Day like my friend, Mariel, from Or So She Says.
Every year her Happy Home holds a competition between her Happy Buddies and their daddy. They play several games, win prizes, and there is even a hilarious trophy! Read more about her tradition and her fabulous list of game ideas HERE.
But these Minute To Win It games would be perfect too!1. This Blows! Using a straw, see who can blow a series of plastic cups off the end of the table first. Another spin on this game is to use the air from a balloon instead of a straw to move the cup – this makes it much more challenging!2. Breakfast Scramble! Assemble the front of a cereal box that has been cut into 16 even pieces. 3. Wrap It Up! One player must wrap another in toilet paper. The first player to get wrapped in an entire roll of toilet paper is the winner. 4. Face the Cookie! Place a cookie on player’s forehead. Using only your facial muscles, move the cookie to your mouth. This one will bring on lots of laughs!
Here are a few more of my favorite Minute To Win It games…
5. Nose Dive – Players must transfer cotton balls, 1 at a time from one serving bowl to another using only petroleum jelly on the nose.
6. Noodling Around – Pick up six penne noodles placed around the perimeter of the table using only a piece of uncooked spaghetti in your mouth.
7. Tweeze Me – Players must use tweezers to maneuver a Tic-Tac through a tennis racket and land it in a cup.
8. Chocolate Unicorn – Stack 7 Ding Dongs on your forehead.
9. Penny Hose – Two pennies are placed in the ends of the legs of a pair of pantyhose. Using only their hands, players must inch their way down the legs to retrieve the pennies and pull them out. Each arm must work independently and the player cannot use one hand to stretch or hold the hose for the other. This is SUPER hard!!! 🙂
10. Separation Anxiety – Using one hand and picking up only one candy at a time, separate colored candies onto their respective colored plates.
Also, This Fabulous Army Life has fun pictures of her Happy Home and their Minute To Win It party!
Or check out The Dating Divas for a fun Minute To Win It party for COUPLES! I am SOOO doing this!!!
Happy Minute To Win It-ing! 🙂