Fire up your grill, let the Happy Hubby baste away, and watch your Happy Buddies chase the fireflies.
*This recipe came from Kraftfoods*
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks (1-1/2 inch) (or you could just use a 20 oz can of pineapple chunks!)
- 1 each red and green pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- HEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- THREAD chicken alternately with pineapple and peppers onto 8 long wooden skewers, using 2 skewers placed side-by-side for each kabob.
- MIX barbecue sauce and juice concentrate; brush half evenly onto kabobs.
- GRILL 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining sauce. Serve over a bed of rice!