Summertime is all about grilling out.
Fire up your grill, let the Happy Hubby baste away, and watch your Happy Buddies chase the fireflies.
BEHOLD! The sweet tastes of summer…Sweet Barbecue Chicken Kabobs
*This recipe came from Kraftfoods*
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks (1-1/2 inch) (or you could just use a 20 oz can of pineapple chunks!)
- 1 each red and green pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- HEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- THREAD chicken alternately with pineapple and peppers onto 8 long wooden skewers, using 2 skewers placed side-by-side for each kabob.
- MIX barbecue sauce and juice concentrate; brush half evenly onto kabobs.
- GRILL 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining sauce. Serve over a bed of rice!
*Note – Soak wooden skewers in water 30 min. before using. Wrap ends with foil before grilling to prevent them from burning. If using metal skewers, use just 1 metal skewer when assembling each kabob.*
Are you at the grocery store yet for the ingredients??? 🙂
Happy Sweet Barbecue Chicken Kabob-ing! 🙂
Yumm! Didn’t I make that for you when you came to visit us in MD?! Love that recipe!