I hope you won’t mind another delicious Happy Hubby A-List recipe while we await the Leprechaun magic!
It’s the perfect recipe for a cold winter’s night! It’ll warm you right up!!!
Southwestern Stew is Happy Hubby approved!! And I loved it because it went in my slow-cooker of wonder which = I barely had to do a thing to make a spectacular meal for the Happy Home. 🙂
- 1-2 lbs boneless pork chops, cubed
- 16 oz can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 1/4 oz can corn, drained
- 14 1/2 oz can tomatoes with chiles
- 14 1/2 oz can diced tomatoes
- 14 1/2 oz can beef broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 oz pkg taco seasoning mix
- Garnish: sour cream, shredded Cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients except garnish in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 6-8 hours.
- Top servings with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of Cheddar cheese. Serves 4-6.
Happy Southwestern Stew-ing! 🙂