I am determined to find a few more yummy meals for my family this fall! We are pretty good at eating the same 5 things over and over and I think everyone is ready for something new.
I found this recipe and knew it would be a win because it’s like spaghetti and pizza in one!
Mr. B. went back for thirds at dinner and then later that night pulled the entire casserole from the fridge and ate it cold with a fork straight out of the dish. This is secret code for, “Make this again”.
I will say that I may play around with the sour cream… I wonder if cottage cheese would be good too?? What do you think? I’m just so thankful that everyone liked it and I can work it into our regular rotations! The more time I can put between the chicken nugget dinners – the better. 😉
Here is the recipe in case you are interested!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 16-oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 8-oz. package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8-oz. sour cream
- 8-oz. tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 T butter, melted
- ½ cup (or less) grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown meat and onion in a large skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Stir in sauce and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Place beef mixture in a greased 13"x9" baking dish.
- Combine mozzarella cheese and sour cream; spoon over mixture in pan.
- Unroll crescent rolls, but DO NOT SEPARATE; place on top of mixture in pan.
- Drizzle rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes (or until bubbly and golden).
Have a great weekend, friends!