Today I am sharing a FREE 2-page Printable featuring 16
super cheesy hilarious Christmas joke cards.
These jokes are sure to bring a little Christmas joy to someone’s day!
There are several ways you can use these cards…
- Put in your child’s school lunchbox all month long.
- Place 1-2 in an envelope with a Christmas card to mail to someone.
- Have your child call a grandparent and read the jokes to him/her.
- Attach to a bag of homemade treats and deliver to someone.
- Slip into someone’s stocking.
- Hide in someone’s Christmas tree while visiting their house.
- Tape on the inside of public bathroom doors.
- Stick under the windshield wipers of peoples’ cars.
- Have your Shepherd on the Search or Elf on the Shelf deliver one each morning in their hiding spot.
- Place on the Christmas dinner table to use as an ice breaker with family and guests.
I would love to know how you use them.
‘Tis the season to be jolly and joyous! 🙂