THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS SITE AND MY FAMILY! SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE HERE.
I LOVE CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS!
My mom always put together the best stockings for my brothers and me. There is something so magical about reaching into a giant sock and pulling out surprise after surprise!
Today’s post is basically everything I could ever want/hope/dream to find in my Christmas stocking this year. I hope you discover a little something here for a friend, teacher, pastor’s wife, or… YOU! Seriously, go ahead and send this post to your husband and say I wouldn’t be mad about getting #4 and/or 8 for Christmas. 🙂
- Sparkle Slippers – Do I even need to say anything else about these except the fact that the words slipper and sparkle are joined together????? No, but for real. I have heard TONS of positive reviews about these. They are apparently ridiculously comfortable.
- Earrings – I love a good sparkly stud. These look perfect!
- Oversized Sunglasses – My girl Meggan from Golden Style Book shared these designer dupes and I LOVE THEM. I wear them every day. The bigger – the better. And they are less than $10!!
- Keychain – Someone gave me an initial keychain a few Christmases ago and it is one of my favorite gifts TO THIS DAY.
- Silk Pillowcase – I have been hearing allllll the things about the importance of sleeping with a silk pillowcase for your skin and hair.
- Trinket Dish – I love the message on this one!
- iPhone Case – I recently discovered these gorgeous iPhone cases from PlumStreet Collective!
- Spanx Leggings – Soooo these are totally not in the typical stocking stuffer price range, but let me tell you something – these leggings are WORTH EVERY PENNY. They are so comfortable and perfect for sucking in all my postpartum pockets. I am dreaming about getting the faux leather camo ones (size medium, Husband-if-you-are-reading-this-ahem). 😉 These leggings could easily be rolled up tiny and stuck inside the toe of a stocking. It would be the greatest surprise everrr.
- Makeup Bag – I’ve always wanted a hanging makeup bag and this one has black and white polkadots which basically makes it perfect.
- BADgal BANG Bigger Mascara – My mom got this for me a few months ago and I fell in LOVE! My lashes looked amazing! I am hoping for a new tube of this magic for Christmas.
- InvisiboBBle Hair Ties – I wear these every time I get in the shower and don’t want my hair to get wet. They never leave a crease!
- Funny Mug – Ummmm can anyone else besides me relate to this mug? I believe Target gets 90% of my paycheck. #sorrynotsorry
- Locket – My mom has been wearing a locket every day that I have known her. I want to be like her when I grow up so this seems like a good place to start. And the price point is great! Don’t forget to add little photos!
- Nail Polish – This color is called On Your Mistletoes and would be so festive this time of year.
- Wet Brush Hair Brush – This hairbrush has changed my hair’s life. End of story.
- Bible Study Book – I just found The Daily Grace Co. and they offer this sweet little book for FREE (plus a small shipping fee). It gives tons of practical tips and encouragement on how to read God’s Word and grow in prayer.
- Hu Dark Chocolate Bars – THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE BARS ON THE PLANET. I will take a crate of them, please. Except I am trying to lose the baby weight. So maybe just 5-6 bars will do. This is why I need Spanx.
- Cute Coin Purse – These are so cute and well-made! Slip a gift card to Old Navy or Target inside before putting in the stocking. Surprise on surprise!
- Fun Socks – If it weren’t 200 degrees in Florida, I would totally be rocking knee high socks every day. This store has tons of other cute and cozy sock options.
- Popsocket – I think I am the only person on the planet without one of these! I hear they make holding your phone so much easier. And there are glitter Popsockets. The end.
- Book – I love everything the author of this small book of truth and life has to say.
- Nail Polish Remover Wipes – These are so good and really eliminate the mess!
- Steamer For Clothes – Apparently angels and unicorns created this and it is the must-have Christmas gift item of the season. I DESPISE ironing and hope this helps.
- Cute Pencils – These pencils say things like “You’re Magical” and “All the praise hands emojiis.” I really can’t think of a reason why I would need pencils, but these are just too special!
- Udi’s Gluten Free Granola – My favorite evening snack. Bonus that it helps my milk supply!
- Burt’s Bees Holiday Gift Set – I love the color options in this set and also I love Burt’s Bees everything.
- Neck Scarf – Ascots/neck scarves are very trendy right now. I love all of the designs from this store.
- Facial Cleansing Wipes (not pictured) – Baby Z keeps me on my toes with around the clock nursing, so I need all the quick self-care options. I love these!
- Natural Deodorant (not pictured) – I posted a question about natural deodorant on my Instagram recently and I had SO MANY responses! I can’t wait to try THIS ONE.
- Dry Shampoo (not pictured) – I believe that the Lord had dry shampoo invented JUST FOR ME. I can now go 4-5 days without washing my hair and it still looks good! THIS ONE is my all-time favorite!
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
As you enjoy this Christmas season, let’s remember that every gift we give or receive is a reflection of the greatest gift we have ever been given – Jesus. There is no amount of gifts or perfect stocking stuffers that will fill us the way that He does. I love how Gretchen from Well-Watered Women puts it…
The gifts we unwrap are simply reminders to our soul that the things on earth will fade away, but Jesus never will. He brings ultimate satisfaction that lasts beyond Christmas day—all the way into eternity!
And that is way better than a pair of FAUX LEATHER leggings. 😉