These Oreo Balls are literally some of the most incredible wonderment you will ever put in your mouth!
I am not even kidding about that.
You can watch this video of the Happy Hubby eating them for the first time to get the idea of how RIDICULOUS these marvelous yummy yums are…
Why not whip up a few of these Wonders for your next Girl’s Night Out? Or bring them as a take-along for your next Bible Study or Community Group meeting! Or for a romantic treat to surprise your Happy Hubby!
Everyone will be reacting like my Happy Hubby did!!!!
Best part about the Oreo Balls of Wonder?!?
THERE ARE ONLY THREE INGREDIENTS!!!!!!
2. 1 package of cream cheese
3. 1 package of white chocolate (you will only need a few squares)
1. Grind Oreos completely in a food processor or blender.
2. Move to bowl and add softened cream cheese.
3. Blend with mixer until all Oreo crumbs are gone (not loose in the mixture).
4. Roll into balls with your hands and place on a tray covered with waxed paper.
5. Place Oreo balls in the freezer.
6. Melt white chocolate in microwave.
7. Place white chocolate in a Ziploc bag and snip the corner to create a little drizzle over the Oreo balls. Make heart shapes for Valentine’s Day! You could even use red food coloring to make the white chocolate pink!!!
OR…I just thought of this – You could make them look like little FOOTBALLS (white laces) and serve them at your SUPER BOWL party this weekend!!!! LOVE IT!
Store in fridge until ready to serve.
BIG thanks to my Happy Home Friend, Crystal, for sharing the recipe and pictures with us!!!!
Happy Oreo Ball-ing!