Okay, so I am IN LOVE with ALL THINGS Snack Mix. Hand me something with a bunch of mix-ins (hellooo raisins, M&Ms, cereal, pretzels, granola, etc.) and I am throwing up my hands and singing, “Glory Hallelujah!”
But hand me something with a bunch of mix-ins covered in white chocolate and I am literally going bananas.
This is how I feel about this new snack mix recipe I found recently (that I decided to call Snow Crunch because it’s January and it’s covered in white chocolate).
So I called up my friend, Abigail, and asked her if she and her Happy Buddies could make it and bring it to our January MOM (Moms On a Mission – a ministry at our church) meeting. She agreed and then sent me all the fun pictures of her and her Happy Buddies going through the process!
I hope you enjoy a peek into Abigail’s Happy Home and I hope you are inspired to whip up a batch of your own Snow Crunch to gobble up during these long Winter months!
(Note – If you made my GREATEST SNACK MIX EVER Recipe, you will think this is the 2nd GREATEST Snack Mix Ever Recipe.)
- 5 cups doughnut-shaped oat cereal
- 5 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 10-oz pkg mini pretzel twists
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 16-oz pkg candy-coated chocolates
- 2 12-oz pkgs white chocolate chips
- 3 T oil
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat white chocolate chips and oil and medium-high setting for 2 minutes, stirring once. Continue to microwave on high for 10 seconds; stir until smooth.
7. OR… Pour into little treat bags and deliver to neighbors, teachers, grocery store clerks, bank tellers, police officers, firemen, ETC. They will LOVE it!
8. OR… Keep it all for yourSELF and your Happy Hubby and pig out on it while watching a Winter-ish movie after the Happy Buddies are asleep.
(Precisely what I plan on doing with my Happy Hubby tonight!!!!!!!)
Thanks for the great pictures, Abigail!
Happy Snow Crunch Snack Mix-ing!