This is one of my FAVORITE drinks to make during the winter time! EVERYONE goes nuts over it! In fact, our women’s ministry at church just did a big Christmas event and we served this delicious-ness and so many people have asked for the recipe I figured I’d better blog about it!
I love that it’s called Snow Cocoa. Very fitting for this time of year!
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 6 cups milk (I usually use whole milk or 2%)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 oz pkge white chocolate chips (try to use Ghiradelli if you can – YUM!)
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Heat on low for 2-2 1/2 hours or until chocolate is melted and mixture is hot.
- Stir well to blend.
- Enjoy from a Snowman mug on a chilly day.
Happy Snow Cocoa-ing! 🙂