This project was inspired by the PreK-4 class that is down the hall from my classroom.
I love how simple it is for little ones and I especially love that it celebrates the cross and what Easter is all about!
You will need –
- Jumbo craft sticks
- Regular-sized craft sticks
- Assorted craft supplies like sequins, buttons, small beads
- Use a small dab of glue to attach the regular-sized craft stick to the Jumbo craft stick in the shape of a cross. We didn’t want to wait for the glue to dry, so we ended up using a Glue Dot for this part.
- Squeeze white glue all over the craft stick cross.
- Have your child place various craft supplies on top of the glue.
- Let dry.
These would be so cute with an added ribbon to the back for them to be ornaments or even a small magnet for them to go on the fridge.