One of my favorite things about Christmas morning is opening my stocking at my parents’ house.
My mom is the queen of finding lots of fun little goodies and surprises to fill it with. New sparkly earrings, a small wallet, stickers, shimmery eye shadow… She knows just the things I love!
Well, I have been thinking so much lately about all of you, dear readers, and wanted to put together something extra special as a way to say thank you for supporting the Fairy.
Taking inspiration from my mom (and 12 other incredible bloggers), I picked up a super cute stocking and filled it to overflowing with a few of my favorite things to giveaway to one of you!!
Here’s the scoop on this incredible giveaway…
To enter –
- Check out the Stocking Giveaway Collage below featuring 12 other beautiful bloggers and their favorite things stockings.
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY Favorite Things Stocking.
- Enter to win my Christmas Stocking Giveaway at the giveaway below.
- HOP to all the other sites and enter to win their stockings!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of these incredible bloggers – they all love Jesus and strive to bring Him glory in everything they share. I feel super honored to be a part of this giveaway alongside so many godly and gifted people.
There will be 13 winners for this giveaway! You must ENTER TO WIN ON EACH BLOG for the stockings you want most. HOP to enter!
Girls, get ready for the motherload of awesome. 🙂
1. It Will Be Okay by Lysa TerKeurst – One of my favorite authors. Her books have had a huge role in shaping my faith. When my friend told me she had a book for kids, I had to get it. It’s precious – the story helps communicate to your child one of the most important messages God’s love wants us to hear – that it will, indeed, be okay, because He is in control.
2. Gold Glitter Nail Polish – Y’all know my passion for all things sparkly. This nail polish will be just the thing to help you ring in the new year.
3.-4. I loooove me some Target Dollar Bin finds. Adorable Santa cupcake toppers and Santa Post-Its to write sweet messages to throw in your loved ones’ lunch pails.
5. The Antelope in the Living Room by Melanie Shankle – This is a book about real marriage – the for better and the worse parts of it. I am IN LOVE with the author (find her hilarious blog HERE) and how she can take the most mundane things and make them absolutely hysterical. You will laugh out loud, cry, and immediately go buy her other book when you finish this one.
6. Growing Grateful Kids by Susie Larson – One of the most frequent things I pray is that my kids will grow daily in an attitude of gratitude. This book by Susie Larson has given me so many wonderful ways to help shepherd that in my boys’ hearts.
7. Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara – Do you remember my review and giveaway of this mascara back in the summer? (If you missed it, go HERE to see how amazing this product is – before and after photos included!!) I have another one for you! I don’t know what I did before this mascara I love it so much.
8. Majestic CD by Kari Jobe – Kari is one of my most favorite worship leaders (beside the hubs, of course). We got to meet her when Happy Baby was in the hospital (see HERE) and she prayed for him with us – I can’t even tell you how much that meant to me. Her heart is so pure and precious and this album is her best yet. I listen to it all. the. time. The last 3 tracks will melt you.
9. Nativity Stickers – I am slightly obsessed with stickers. As a preschool teacher I give stickers out every day to my students. And they provide such an excellent fine motor experience for the kiddos. I got so excited to find these Christ-centered stickers in the Dollar Spot at Target. I may have bought 12 of them and gave them to all the other preschool teachers at my school.
10. Glitter – One of the most frequent questions I am asked is where I buy the glitter that I wear on my face every. single. day. Here is the answer – Claire’s. 🙂 You don’t have to be a tween to shop there! This glitter is the greatest. After my make-up is finished, I put a few dabs of this on my eyelids (and my cheeks and neck and chest…) before walking out the door. My OB once asked if I was a pole dancer because I was wearing glitter. Not even kidding. Read about it HERE.
11. Burt’s Bees Lip Balm – I adore the way this makes my lips feel – tingly and refreshed! Plus, you’ve got to get that mouth ready for your hubby and all that mistletoe floating around this season.
12. Yellow Picture Frame – Love these bright and fun wooden frames from Hobby Lobby, especially when they are filled with a photo of my little family.
13. Happy Birthday Jesus Ornament – Because this is what IT’S ALL ABOUT.
14. Breaking Free 365-Day Devotional by Beth Moore – Beth Moore’s original Breaking Free study changed my life. My mother-in-law got me this devo a few years ago and I have enjoyed it ever since. The devotionals are short, but powerful. Just what this busy mama needs every morning.
15. Stella and Dot Soiree Gold Stud Earrings – I wish I had thought to take these earrings out of the box when I was photographing my stocking. They are SO pretty. And they go with EVERYTHING. Dressed in yoga pants? These glam it up. Did you actually get a shower and put on make-up today? These will take your look to the next level. My friend, Jacqueline Rodewald, donated this pair for the giveaway, so please make sure if you love these earrings as much as I do that you buy yourself (and all the ladies on your Christmas gift list) a pair from her HERE.
My mom and I found it at this hole-in-the-wall shop in Georgia when we were visiting her over Thanksgiving break and doing some Black Friday shopping. It was so bright and cheerful I knew it was just the thing for this giveaway –
1. ‘Like’ Happy Home Fairy on Facebook HERE (and don’t worry, if you don’t have a Facebook account, that’s ok!! Enter anyway, my friend!).
2. Share this GIVEAWAY via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
3. Leave a comment below telling me what you love most in my stocking and why it would be fun to win – don’t forget to include your name and email.
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (apologies to my sweet international readers). The giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on Wednesday, December 17 (EST). A winner will be selected shortly after and notified by e-mail.
And, most important, don’t forget to “hop” to each blog above to enter their amazing giveaways, too. 🙂
Happy Christmas Stocking Giveaway Blog Hop-ing!