When I first started this blog over 7 years ago, I posted an Easter morning scavenger hunt printable (with a surprise ending – see it HERE) that so many of you have enjoyed and used over the years! I cannot even tell you what a privilege it is to help make your homes happy. It’s why I do what I do!
Many of you have asked for a new scavenger hunt and this year >> I answered!
In the nick of time! 🙂
This new version is my favorite because it is simple enough for little hearts, has elements of fun for the older ones, and the whole thing celebrates the REAL meaning of Easter.
What more could we ask for, right??
Here is a sneak peek at what you are getting…
How to set up your Happy Home Fairy Scavenger Hunt…
First, print the cards and cut them out. Then >>
- Put Card #1 in a plastic Easter egg and place outside your child’s bedroom door (or somewhere obvious for first thing in the morning).
- Put Card #2 in a plastic Easter egg and place by a banana.
- Put Card #3 in a plastic Easter egg and place under a chair in your kitchen.
- Put Card #4 in a plastic Easter egg and place by a lamp in your house.
- Put Card #5 in a plastic Easter egg and hide outside somewhere (on the sidewalk, in a bush or tree, etc.).
- Put Card #6 in a plastic Easter egg and place in a shoe.
- Put Card #7 in a plastic Easter egg and place in the bathroom on top of the toilet.
- Put Card #8 in a plastic Easter egg and place in your dryer.
- Put Card #9 in a plastic Easter egg and place under a bed.
- Put Card #10 in a plastic Easter egg and place in the shower.
- Put Card #11 in a plastic Easter egg and place next to a toy.
*IMPORTANT NOTE* — MAKE SURE YOU WRITE ON CARD #11 THE LOCATION OF YOUR CHILD’S EASTER BASKET. This could be in a closet or the car (ha!) or even in the garage – whatever you think will work!
You sweet mamas are so precious to take time to plan magical and meaningful moments for your kiddos. These little touches can create memories for your children and help foster an understanding of their faith that are planted seeds for the Lord to water!
But (to eliminate the pressure/mom guilt, etc.) do they need stuff like this? Nope — all they need is your love.
I pray that your family has a beautiful Easter celebrating our risen Savior.
“Give praise to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. In his great mercy he has given us a new birth and a living hope. This hope is living because Jesus Christ rose from the dead.” 1 Peter 1:3 (NIRV)