I know I said I wasn’t going to make any resolutions this year, but that doesn’t mean I can’t have my preschool students make some! 🙂
And let me tell you something – talking with a 2 year old about his/her goals for the new year is pretty stinkin’ cute.
Supplies needed –
- Blue, yellow, and flesh-colored construction paper
- Googly eyes
- Small rectangle paper for goal writing
- Cut out a large circle with the flesh-colored paper. Add googly eyes and a simple mouth.
- Cut a large triangle from the blue paper. Decorate with stickers.
- Cut out a yellow circle and snip some fringe.
- Tape everything together.
- Add a New Year’s Resolution to the bottom of the party face.
I will never forget the year one of my students said she wanted to “Eat more bacon” in the new year.
That is a worthy endeavor, if you ask me. 😉