I love finding a game that delivers huge results without a lot of time, materials, or hassle!
These 3 Snowman Games are just perfect for your next Community Group gathering, Bible Study Ice-Breaker, family and friends get-together, or simply play it with your immediate family after dinner one evening.
The first is called Dress the Snowman.
We played it at my birthday party a few years ago using all of my nieces as the Snowmen – er, I mean, Snow-ladies.
Here is a picture to give you an idea…
- Toilet paper (lots of it!)
- Carrots (for the noses)
- Whatever you think will make a good accessory for a snowman!
Gather all of your materials together and then divide your group into teams. In each team one person is chosen to be the snowman. The teams have one minute (or however long you think) to decorate their snowman. Have a judge choose the best decorated snowman at the end!
The Happy Hubby and I decorated the snowman in the picture that is all the way to the right. We were pretty proud of our creation, but the prize went to the snowman to the left of ours. 🙂
The second snowman game is called Blind Snowman Game.
We played this game at our Community Group last year as well as several other events at the church. Everyone went NUTS over it!
In fact, I am not even kidding when I tell you that one man we know – who is the head of a HUGE corporation – loved the game so much he decided to play it at his next staff meeting! Love it!
It is quite hilarious!
Give every player a piece of paper and a pencil.
One person is chosen to give the instructions below.
- Close your eyes- and no peeking!
- Draw the head of a snowman on your paper.
- Now draw the middle circle.
- Now draw the bottom circle.
- Give your snowman 2 eyes.
- He needs a nose.
- Now give him 2 arms.
- And 5 buttons marching down the front.
- Oh, and he has to have a mouth!
- And you’d better give him a hat before he melts.
- Open your eyes. (Pause because there will be much laughter as everyone admires their artistic efforts.)
- Now use the following points system to see who has the best Blind Snowman.
- If the head and middle section are touching or overlapping you get 5 points.
- If the middle and bottom section are touching or overlapping – 5 points.
- 5 points for each eye inside his head.
- 5 points if his nose is inside his head.
- 5 points for each button that’s in the middle or bottom section.
- 5 points for each arm connected to his body.
- 5 points if his hat is touching his head.
- Who has the most points??? Give the winner a prize!! 🙂
Here’s what the Happy Hubby’s snowman looked like…
The third game is called Roll-A-Snowman.
Simply grab a piece of paper, pen and a die for lots of excitement!
You can find the FREE Printable over at Oopsey Daisy.
Have SNOW much fun!
Happy Snowman Game-ing! 🙂