I went to the most lovely Christmas event on Sunday night this week and y’all –
They played the most HILARIOUS game.
I imagine that many of you have already heard about the game Speak Out because apparently it is super trendy but apparently I am not trendy because I just found out about it on Sunday night.
The leader brought out the game and then had a few volunteers come to the stage.
Then she gave each player one of the mouth retractors from the game (with lots of assurances that they were clean – ha!).
The players put the retractors in their mouths.
Then the leader gave each girl a Ziploc bag filled with index cards that had a Christmas carol title written across each card.
How to play –
One by one, the girls read the title or sang the Christmas carol and the audience had to guess what they were saying.
IT WAS SO FUNNY.
You can take liberties with this game, but the funniest part was just watching the girls try to talk while their mouths were spread so wide. We were all rolling in the aisles.
Here is a list of Christmas carol titles you will need for this game…
- White Christmas
- Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
- Winter Wonderland
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
- Let It Snow
- Jingle Bells
- Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- The 12 Days of Christmas
- Little Drummer Boy
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
- Silent Night
- Joy to the World
- O Holy Night
- The First Noel
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing
- Away in the Manger
- Deck the Halls
- Ding Dong Merrily on High
- Angels from the Realms of Glory
- Good King Wenceslas
- O Christmas Tree
- Go Tell It on the Mountain
- We Three Kings
- Frosty the Snowman
- O Come O Come Emmanuel
- O Little Town of Bethlehem
- What Child is This?
- I Saw Three Ships
- Here Comes Santa Claus
- I’ll Be Home for Christmas
- Have a Holly Jolly Christmas
- Mele Kalikimaka
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
- Carol of the Bells
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
I would LOVE to know if y’all play this game with your families and friends at your Christmas parties!
You can post your own photos on my Facebook page HERE. That would make me SO happy.
I have more Christmas Games!
- Paper Plate Game (my most popular post EVER)
- Christmas with the Right Family Game
- Christmas Carol Game
- Roll a Christmas Tree FREE Printable
**Thank you to Stacey for this idea and for sharing her creativity with us! Thank you to the precious ladies who let me post their photos of them with crazy mouths for all the Internet to see. And thank you to Linda B. Photography for sharing all of these amazing pictures from a wonderful night!**