A sweet reader asked if I would make a blank set of the What Can I Do? Can cards so that she could add even more summer fun to her Happy Buddy’s can.
Sounds good to me!!!
Now you can make a card for…
Or one of these amazing bubble ideas!
I think a marble-ous marble activity needs to be in ‘The Can’ too!
Or how about a cool marshmallow activity?
And why not add ‘Make a Pizza Bubble for a friend in need’ for an Operation Others card? (That’s what we did tonight!!)Click HERE for your Blank Set of What Can I Do? Can Cards!
And here are a few more ‘Can’ suggestions, in case you need them!
- Have a midnight kickball game with some other neighborhood Happy Homes.
- Let your Happy Buddies walk through the house taking pictures with a digital camera.
- Make and eat this yummy Strawberry Trifle.
- Craft up a sock puppet or paper bag puppet.
- Lay on the grass together and discuss what each cloud looks like to you.
- Decorate the outside of Dad’s car while he is at work.
- Check with a local pizzeria if you can come in for a tour – and maybe even a free sample!
- Bring a box of diapers to a new mom or local pregnancy center.
- Skype with a friend or family member and tell them some funny jokes!
- Have a pillow fight!
- Make homemade popsicles.
- Create some animals out of pipe cleaners.
- Use construction paper to make a woven placemat to use at dinner.
- Invent a circus act and perform a circus.
- Give your pet a party.
- Try to break a world record – see what your options are in the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Play with spaghetti – write your name, draw pictures, make faces, etc.
- Have a Christmas in July party! Bake sugar cookies and exchange little surprises you think someone else would love!
- Set up the video camera and read a story.
- Make a time capsule and bury it in the backyard.
- Whip up some Magic Wands!
- Make up an exercise routine and teach it to someone.
- Watch this AMAZING You Tube video and learn the song and dance yourself!!
- Play Freeze Dance or Sticker Tag.
- Have a funny face contest – see who can make the funniest faces.
- Pop over to Sun Scholars for a whole list of even more summer fun!
*Many of the above ideas were borrowed from Savoring the Moments’ Boredom Box Ideas!*
I am praying that your summer is humming along smoothly with the help of Happy Home Fairy!