Here is the idea that will have your Happy Home NEVER saying the words “I’m bored” this summer!
An Emergency Summer Fun Basket!!!
The gist – simply hit the Dollar Tree and invest a good $25 in saving your sanity! :-)
Whenever your kids find themselves at a loss for something to do this summer, instead of drive you bananas with the groans of boredom – point them to their EmErGeNcY SuMmEr FuN BaSkEt for instant good times!!!
I just got finished putting mine together – and I made one for our Happy Home Neighbors, too!Doesn’t that look just magical?!? It simply beckons summer fun!What should you put in your Emergency Summer Fun Basket?
Seriously. I just walked up and down the aisles of Dollar Tree and picked the things I thought the Happy Buddy (or my neighbors) would enjoy.
Here is a list of suggestions, but the sky’s the limit!
- Glow sticks
- Pipe Cleaners
- Baking Cups for a homemade treat!
- Popsicle sticks
- Inflatable beach balls or a fun inflatable pink flamingo (the Dollar Tree has this totally awesome must-have item!! Who could ever be bored with an inflatable pink flamingo?!!?)
- A new set of markers or crayons
- A new coloring book
- A candle – take it to someone as a gift or use it to have a special candlelit dinner as a Happy Home!
- Googly eyes – a MUST! Googly eyes make everything happier!
What a great thing to have waiting for your kids when they get home from the last day of school!
Your Emergency Summer Fun Basket will keep them busy all summer long!