This is one of the Happy Hubby’s FAVORITE recipes.
He wants me to share all his A-listers with my Happy Home Friends, so here is Chicken Divan…
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 10-oz pkg frozen broccoli spears, thawed
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8-oz pkg shredded Cheddar cheese
1. In a medium bowl, blend together soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry.
2. Arrange chicken and broccoli in a greased 9″x13″ baking pan.
6. Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Makes 4-6 servings. Serve over rice!
A perfect meal for a chilly Winter’s eve!
Happy Chicken Divan-ing!