The Internet is such a TREASURE TROVE of printables for Christmas fun in your Happy Home!!!
Here are my 3 favorite Free Printable Christmas Games that you can do with the Happy Buddies. 🙂
From Making Learning Fun
- Print out the Santa Dice Game sheet by clicking the image above.
- Get some M&Ms or Cheerios to use as counters.
- Roll a dice.
- Whatever number you roll, count that number of M&M’s and place on top of the circles on the printable sheet.
- When the sheet is filled – you win!
- Eat all of your M&M’s! 🙂
From Activity Village
- Print the Candy Cane Matching Game by clicking the image above.
- Cut out the candy cane cards.
- Place face down on a table.
- Draw cards and try to find matching candy canes!
- The person with the most candy cane matches is the winner! 🙂
I also found a cute Memory Game that can be played using these NATIVITY CARDS made by Rachel Woods! The cards are originally meant to be used to play a game like Go Fish, but I thought you could modify it and make it a Memory Game. Make sure you print both pages!
From Little Giraffes
- Print out the game sheet by clicking the image above.
- Each player needs a blank sheet of paper.
- Take turns rolling a die.
- The first player to draw a Christmas tree is the winner!
I also found a Roll a Nativity game over at 2 Teaching Mommies! Absolutely ADORABLE and LOVE that it celebrates our Lord’s birth!
I hope these games are helpful as you celebrate the Christmas season!
Take a minute in all the hustle and bustle and stop to play a round with your kids.
Happy Christmas Game-ing! 🙂
Your site looks fantastic! Can I suggest more hubby notes to leave around the house with a Christmas theme? Stephen LOOOved them. Just passing on your fan favorites! Hope you are doing well. Hugs to my fav lil’ Noah for me. xoox, mb
Happy Home Fairy
I am working on some Happy Hubby Christmas Lovin’ Cards! Xoxo
seriously. julie. i cannot keep up with the creativity. the month of december needs to be longer just so we have enough time to enjoy EVERY fun idea that you post! you are the best!!!
This looks like really fun for kids. I’ll make my nephews busy on Christmas and by the way I love the M&M game. 🙂
Amber & Madonna
Thanks for the shout out! We absolute love your blog and will be sharing it on our Facebook page!
I cannot seem to print the Nativity Cards. Would you be able to email them to me? Thank you.
Happy Home Fairy
Hi Shirley! First make sure that you have the most updated version of adobe reader. 🙂