The Internet is such a TREASURE TROVE of printables for Christmas fun in your Happy Home!!!
Here are my 3 favorite Free Printable Christmas Games that you can do with the Happy Buddies. 🙂
From Making Learning Fun
- Print out the Santa Dice Game sheet by clicking the image above.
- Get some M&Ms or Cheerios to use as counters.
- Roll a dice.
- Whatever number you roll, count that number of M&M’s and place on top of the circles on the printable sheet.
- When the sheet is filled – you win!
- Eat all of your M&M’s! 🙂
From Activity Village
- Print the Candy Cane Matching Game by clicking the image above.
- Cut out the candy cane cards.
- Place face down on a table.
- Draw cards and try to find matching candy canes!
- The person with the most candy cane matches is the winner! 🙂
I also found a cute Memory Game that can be played using these NATIVITY CARDS made by Rachel Woods! The cards are originally meant to be used to play a game like Go Fish, but I thought you could modify it and make it a Memory Game. Make sure you print both pages!
From Little Giraffes
- Print out the game sheet by clicking the image above.
- Each player needs a blank sheet of paper.
- Take turns rolling a die.
- The first player to draw a Christmas tree is the winner!
I also found a Roll a Nativity game over at 2 Teaching Mommies! Absolutely ADORABLE and LOVE that it celebrates our Lord’s birth!
I hope these games are helpful as you celebrate the Christmas season!
Take a minute in all the hustle and bustle and stop to play a round with your kids.
Happy Christmas Game-ing! 🙂