October is just a few weeks away and it is my favorite month.
And I don’t want this month to slip away before I have fully experienced all the joy the autumn season has to offer –
So I created a little checklist to help keep your Happy Home on track!
You’ll find all of your favorite fall activities on this list (mine is surprising someone with a potted mum on their doorstep).
I hope you will print one off for your own Happy Home to check off together.
Some of the great ideas you’ll find on your FREE Printable Fall Checklist are…
- Make leaf rubbings
- Volunteer together
- Make popcorn
- Bake a fresh apple pie
- Attend a football game and have your own mini tailgating party
- Go on a hayride together
- Drink hot apple cider
- Visit a local candle shop and select delicious fall-scented candles
- Hang a homemade fall wreath
- Make a pot of soup
- Play touch football
- Go to a pumpkin patch and select the biggest pumpkin you can find
- Pick up a pumpkin and take it to an elderly neighbor
- Make a scarecrow for your front yard
- Jump in a big pile of leaves
- Roast marshmallows
- Have a pumpkin carving contest
- Eat candy corn
- Bake pumpkin bread
- Play a board game
- Do a 1,000 piece puzzle
- Eat breakfast for dinner
- Surprise someone with a potted mum on their doorstep
- Make chili and invite neighbors over
- Build a tent with blankets, sheets, chairs, and chip clips
- Decorate your house for fall
- Take your family photo for Christmas
- Clean out your junk drawer
- Write your parents a letter by hand – expressing your love and appreciation
- Print off some games/puzzles online for your kids
- Hang artwork your children created
- As a family. stay in your pajamas all day long
- Have a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino at Starbucks
- Make apple prints
- Go to a fall festival or craft fair
- Host a story time at your house and pull out all of your fave fall books
- Enjoy a fall picnic
- Make homemade applesauce
- Get a head start on Christmas shopping
- Call an old friend
Click HERE for your FREE Fall Checklist Printable!
Don’t you just feel fall-ish after reading that? 🙂
I’d love to hear how your Happy Home enjoys their fall fun this month!
Happy Fall Checklist-ing! 🙂
Andrea Worley (@andreaworley)
this is such a great list! i love this! thanks for sharing!!
Andrea! I so wished you lived in South Florida! You and Julie (aka The Happy Home Fairy) would get along GREAT! 🙂
What a fun list. I know it’s late but I am going to try to get do everything.
Do you make these lists monthly? I hope so it would be fun to follow along.
This is adorable!
Hi…I LOVE the idea of this list – thanks! One thing that is not on it that we just did with a bunch of families this weekend is a caramel apple dipping party – with homemade caramel sauce and apples and toppings to dip them in. The kids had a blast and afterwards were able to run around outside playing flashlight tag…it was GREAT!
I did it last year and I’m doing it again this year! I love this checklist! I just linked it to my blog. It’s a small blog, but atleast my close friends will get to have fun reading your blog like I do!
LOVE, love, love your creative ideas 🙂