I featured these lil’ scrumptious beauties last year when I posted about the Pumpkin Party we threw with some friends.
I baked up another batch yesterday and toted them along to this year’s Pumpkin Carving Extravanganza.
It seemed that everyone at the party was more interested in eating the cookies than in carving the pumpkins!
That’s when you know you’ve found a winning recipe!
Plus, it helps that it takes like 2 seconds to make them.
AND your Happy Home will smell ridiculously good.
The Happy Hubby kept walking into the kitchen to sniff while they were baking.
Allow me to share the magic!
Happy Home Fairy’s Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 1 (18 oz) package carrot cake mix with pudding in the mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 can cream cheese icing
- Candy corn pumpkinsDirections -
- Mix cake mix, pumpkin, butter, and egg. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until puffed and set in center.
- Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack and cool 15 minutes.
- Frost cooled cookies with icing. Press 1 candy corn pumpkin into center of each cookie. Note – If waiting to eat cookies second day, hold off putting the little candy corn pumpkin on top as the colors tend to bleed on the icing if left to sit too long.
- Since he came into the kitchen so much while your cookies were baking, make sure you fix a special plate for the Happy Hubby. :-)Happy Pumpkin Spice Cookie-ing! :-)