I can’t believe that it is already October 20th!
October is my favorite month… I just adore the autumn season.
I don’t want this month to slip away before I have fully experienced all the joy the fall has to offer -
So I created a little checklist to help keep your Happy Home on track!
You’ll find all of your favorite fall activities on this list (mine is having a pumpkin carving contest – we are off to carve ours with a bunch of friends tonight!).
I hope you will print one off for your own Happy Home to check off together!
Some of the great ideas you’ll find on your FREE Printable Fall Checklist are…
- Make leaf rubbings
- Volunteer together
- Make popcorn
- Bake a fresh apple pie
- Attend a football game and have your own mini tailgating party
- Go on a hayride together
- Drink hot apple cider
- Visit a local candle shop and select delicious fall-scented candles
- Hang a homemade fall wreath
- Make a pot of soup
- Play touch football
- Go to a pumpkin patch and select the biggest pumpkin you can find
- Pick up a pumpkin and take it to an elderly neighbor
- Make a scarecrow for your front yard
- Jump in a big pile of leaves
- Roast marshmallows
- Have a pumpkin carving contest
- Eat candy corn
- Bake pumpkin bread
- Play a board game
- Do a 1,000 piece puzzle
- Eat breakfast for dinner
- Surprise someone with a potted mum on their doorstep
- Make chili and invite neighbors over
- Build a tent with blankets, sheets, chairs, and chip clips
- Decorate your house for fall
- Take your family photo for Christmas
- Clean out your junk drawer
- Write your parents a letter by hand – expressing your love and appreciation
- Print off some games/puzzles online for your kids
- Hang artwork your children created
- As a family. stay in your pajamas all day long
- Have a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino at Starbucks
- Make apple prints
- Go to a fall festival or craft fair
- Host a story time at your house and pull out all of your fave fall books
- Enjoy a fall picnic
- Make homemade applesauce
- Get a head start on Christmas shopping
- Call an old friend
Don’t you just feel fall-ish after reading that?
I’d love to hear how your Happy Home enjoys their fall fun this month!
Happy Fall Checklist-ing!