For my 13th birthday some of my friends sneaked into my locker and left a giant box of Jelly Belly jellybeans! I was in absolute heaven having access to every flavor of jellybean known to man!!! There is something truly exciting about all those compartments and colors and sugar!
Here is a fun game to try around the dinner table tonight with your bag of beans.
The Jellybean Game
- Pour a bag of jellybeans into a bowl.
- Decide what each color signifies.
- Write it down on a piece of paper so that everyone can remember!
- Go around the table and have each person close their eyes and take a jellybean from the bowl.
- Then have them follow the directions for whatever color they choose.
- Eat your jellybean!
Here is an example…
- Pink Jellybeans – Hop around the room like an Easter Bunny.
- Purple Jellybeans – What is your favorite Easter candy?
- Green Jellybeans – If you could give an Easter basket to anyone in the world who would you choose?
- Yellow Jellybeans – Call someone and tell them an Easter joke (there are some funny ones HERE or check out my FREE printable Easter joke cards HERE).
- Red Jellybeans – Finish this sentence… Easter would be different if a dragon hid the eggs because…
- Black Jellybeans – What do you think are some rules that the Easter Bunny would have in his workshop where they color the eggs? (Example – Hop softly. Always work with a carrot in your mouth.)
- White Jellybeans – If you could invent your own jellybean flavor, what would it be and why?
The ideas you could use are endless!
- Jellybean Guess – Fill a jar with jellybeans and have your Happy Home guess how many there are! Or, you could count out the beans as a Happy Home and then leave the jar at your front door for guests to guess whenever they pop by! Have them write their name and guess on a piece of paper. On Easter, look through the guesses and call the winner!
- What Flavor Is That? – Get a big box of Jelly Belly jellybeans. Blindfold players and have them taste test various beans. See who can guess the correct flavor! This is a fun idea to do with your Happy Hubby after the Happy Buddies are in bed!