Let me introduce you to the GREATEST MEATBALL RECIPE EVER.
- 1 bag of frozen meatballs
- 1 bottle of chili sauce
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 T brown sugar
- 1 T lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW heat until meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve with cute Christmas-y toothpicks.
I brought these meatballs to our Worship Team Christmas Party a few weeks ago and everyone raved! My mom even declared them to be the best meatballs she’d ever tasted – which is a big deal because she is like a Master Chef.
Happy Christmas Meatball-ing! :-)