Last year I posted this hilarious Gift Exchange Game for you to play with your Happy Homes during the Christmas season.
Seriously. If you haven’t see that post, you have to go check it out HERE. It’s amazing.
This year I found this hilarious game…
All you need are sturdy paper plates and pens for each player.
The host tells the players to put their paper plate on their head.
Then the host will give a series of instructions for the players to draw on their paper plates (that are on their heads) without looking.
Here are the instructions:
1. Draw a line for a floor.
2. Draw a Christmas Tree. Add decorations if you feel so inclined.
3. Draw a star on top of your tree.
4. Draw a fireplace with a mantel next to the tree.
5. Draw a stocking hanging from the mantel of your fireplace.
6. Draw a present below the tree.
After the six steps have been given, let everyone look at their masterpieces.
Get ready for a serious giggle fest.
Then have players count up how many points they received by following this rubric:
1. 2 points if the tree touches the floor.
2. 2 points if your stocking is touching your mantel.
3. 1 point if your star touches your tree.
4. 1 point if your star is above your tree.
5. 1 point for every Christmas ornament ball that is ON your tree, etc.
6. 1 point if your fireplace doesn’t touch the tree (it’s a fire hazard!).
7. 1 point if you actually drew something decorative on your stocking (or something cute, like a tiny kitten peeking out).
8. 2 points if your present is under your tree.
The player with the most points should receive a really awesome prize (such as Christmas Window Clings).
I had a neat opportunity to speak for a large group of super fun women at a local church’s ornament exchange last weekend.
I kicked my Happy Home segment off with this game.
What a fun thing to do at your next Christmas event! Or even just sitting around the table with your Happy Home after dinner one night.
And then please don’t forget to email me the pictures of the finished products.
Merry Christmas Paper Plate Game-ing!