Yes, I know. I love Advent Calendars. And this idea I saw in Family Circle Magazine was too good to pass up!
You will need –
- 1 Box of round Wedding Favor Tins (I got mine at Michael’s – don’t forget your coupon!)
- Printable Number Inserts from Family Circle
- Magnets (also found at Michael’s)
What to do –
1. Cut out the numbers from Family Circle.
2. Stick inside the lid of the favor tin.
3. Glue a magnet to the back of the tin. *I used hot glue, but some of my magnets are falling off. I think Elmers should work just fine!
4. Fill tins with a small treat (Tootsie Roll, Lifesaver, piece of gum, Starburst, jellybeans, etc.) or a Bible verse (print my FREE Verse-a-day Christmas Story cards HERE!).
5. Hang all of your tins in the shape of a tree and put on your fridge!
*Note – You may want to put your Advent Calendar higher up on your fridge than I did. The Happy Buddy discovered my creation after he woke up from a nap and pretty much took it all a part. :-) Oh well! Life with a Toddler! I enjoyed making it and sharing it with you!
Happy Advent Calendar Make-ing! :-)