*THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!*
When it comes to Christmas gifts, I would much rather open a bunch of little things rather than one large gift. This is why I love opening my Christmas stocking every year!
Christmas stockings are always filled up with lots and lots of random happies. I don’t even care if it’s toiletries. It’s just fun to open multiple small items at once!
Well, I have some super exciting news for you today!
I picked up a cute stocking (check out that Santa!!) and stuffed it to overflowing with a few of my favorite things to giveaway to ONE OF YOU, DEAR READERS!!
I just love y’all so much and want to bless you. 🙂
And 14 of my bloggy friends want to bless you too!
Here’s the scoop on this incredible giveaway…
To Enter –
- Check out the Christmas Giveaway Collage below featuring 14 other beautiful bloggers and their favorite things giveaways.
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY Favorite Things Stocking and Giveaway.
- Enter to win my Christmas Stocking Giveaway by completing the 3 steps listed below.
- HOP to all the other sites and enter to win their Christmas Giveaways (these girls are giving away some pretty amazing things!).
- Look around and enjoy the sites of these incredible bloggers – I feel super honored to be a part of this giveaway alongside so many talented people.
There will be 14 winners for this giveaway! You must ENTER TO WIN ON EACH BLOG for the items you want most. HOP to enter!
1. Thriving Home // 2. Happy Home Fairy // 3. Intoxicated on Life // 4. Mommy Hates Cooking // 5. Nourishing Joy // 6. Kitchen Stewardship // 7. Tried and Tasty // 8. Heavenly Homemakers // 9. Living the Nourished Life // 10. Brilliant Business Moms // 11. Gwen’s Nest // 12. Keeper of the Home // 13. The Nourishing Home // 14. Take Them a Meal
1. The Bible App For Kids Storybook Bible – I LOVE this Bible for kids! My mother-in-law works for One Hope who partnered with YouVersion to bring this sweet new Bible to children everywhere. The text is very simple and the pictures are ADORABLE. Happy Baby loves his copy and requests that we read from it every night.
2. Cute Stationary – I love writing notes to people and sending them via snail mail. It’s so old fashioned. 😉 I found these cute cards in the Dollar Spot at Target.
3. Parenting the Wholehearted Child by Jeannie Cunnion – I mentioned this book in THIS POST featuring my top favorite parenting resources. I LOVE THIS BOOK. I cannot say enough wonderful things about it.
4. Brave New World by Amanda Cook – Holy Cow. This album is THE BEE’S KNEES. Seriously one of the greatest records I have heard in a long time. I love this girl – her voice, lyrics, and heart. She is so Spirit-filled!
5. Santa Cocktail Napkins – I found these at Homegoods for you. I thought you could toss one in your child’s lunch pail one day this month, or put them out with dinner one night for a magical touch!
6. Dove Go Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, Cool Essentials Cucumber & Green Tea – I have tried so many all-natural deodorants (and talked a little bit about it in THIS WEIRD POST) and eventually I went back to chemicals because they WORK. This is my all-time favorite deodorant at the moment and since Christmas stockings sometimes have toiletry items… You’re welcome. 🙂
7. Maybelline Volume Express Mega Plush Washable Mascara – I never leave home without wearing mascara. This drugstore, inexpensive one is my favorite.
8. Polkadot Socks – A friend recently informed me that wearing fun socks is very ‘in fashion’ and that the buzz is all about upping your ‘sock game’ these days. Let me help you get cool this Christmas with these cute socks from J. Crew.
9. Jesus Is the Reason for the Season Christmas Car Magnet – I picked this up at our local Christian bookstore several years ago and shared about it in THIS POST. I love driving around with it on my car for everyone to see!
10. For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a World of Impossible Standards by Jen Hatmaker – OH MY GOODNESS. THIS BOOK. NOW. YOU NEED IT. So funny. Blew me away. So much truth and grace and hilarity. A great gift for all the women in your life.
11. Nativity Sticker Set – Picked these up at Hobby Lobby. They make for a quick and easy activity with the kids while dinner is cooking. Or use them as the craft for a Happy Birthday Jesus Party.
12. Sparkly Water Bottle – My mom found this for me and I love it! I thought one of you could also use a little bling as you fill up on fluids throughout the day!
13. Young Living Essential Oils – Are you oily? Oils are ALL THE RAGE right now and my friend, Jamee Good, is super passionate about helping people learn how to use them! Do you find oils overwhelming? You can take a class with Jamee and learn about all of the incredible benefits of using oils as your first line of defense against illness as well as overall health and wellness by clicking HERE! Check out her website and all of the amazing products HERE. For this giveaway Jamee has included Citrus Fresh Essential Oil, RC Essential Oil, some Lavender Lip balm, and a pouch of Ningxia Red Antioxidant Juice.
14. Glittery Decorative Tape – Who needs Scotch Tape to wrap your Christmas gifts when you have rolls of this shimmering sticky goodness?!
15. Gold Dangly Earrings – I think these earrings will look so pretty on you! Wear them to the next Christmas party you have to attend. Especially if it’s an Ugly Sweater Party – then these earrings will totally redeem your outfit. 😉
16. Fun Scissors – Staying up late Christmas Eve to wrap presents? You must have cute scissors to get the job done.
18. Little Plush Elf – I am just going to say it. Sometimes I think the original Elf on the Shelf is cute and then other times I think he kind of looks like a creepy clown from a horror movie or something. This little guy is cute without any hesitancy. Find a whole bunch of easy Elf on the Shelf ideas HERE.
19. 100 Things for Little Children to do on a Trip by Usborne Books – Have y’all heard about Usborne Books?! I am a little bit OBSESSED. They are quickly becoming the most exciting, engaging, and educational books on the market. The product featured here is from my friend Daiva who sells Usborne Books at THIS LINK. The resource Daiva sent me to share in my giveaway is actually a set of 50 double-sided cards that keep kids busy in the car, on a plane, at a doctor’s office – anywhere! The set comes with a dry-erase marker and you could punch a hole in one corner to hold the cards together on a ring or ribbon. You might even split the cards up into several sets for several kids, or keep them in different places (the car, your diaper bag, etc). Whatever you decide, these cards are SO CUTE and loads of fun. Happy Buddy uses his ALL THE TIME. Check out more amazing books and products from this company HERE!
20. Joy Ornament – I wanted to share this adorable ornament with you because it goes perfect with the series I have been writing this month at Happy Home Fairy called How to Have Christmas and Keep Merry (you can find all the posts HERE). My heart in this series is to encourage y’all to keep your joy throughout the holiday season by focusing on the things that truly matter.
AND, of course, when you enter my giveaway you will get all of these things as well as…
The Santa Stocking!
Enter below by following the 3 easy steps and this amazing stocking could be YOURS!
1. Sign up to be a Happy Home Fairy email subscriber! You can do this by clicking HERE (plus you get an amazing FREE Printable when you do!).
2. Share this GIVEAWAY via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
3. Leave a comment below telling me what you love most in my stocking and why it would be fun to win – don’t forget to include your name and email and that you completed steps 1 and 2.
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (apologies to my sweet international readers). The giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on Sunday, December 14 (EST). A winner will be selected shortly after and notified by e-mail.
And, most important, don’t forget to “hop” to each blog above to enter their amazing giveaways, too. At Thriving Home, Polly and Rachel strive to encourage moms to thrive in every area of home life. They try to keep it real when it comes to sharing about healthy recipes, raising little people, growing in their faith, freezer cooking and various other topics that motherhood and life may bring their way.
Mommy Hates Cooking is a national cooking and lifestyle website that encourages families to take back the dinner table. Through her easy-to-prepare (yet looks like you spent all day in the kitchen) meals and her knack for breaking down meal planning, Kristy has become the busy-mom’s resource for the modern family.
The Nourished Life is all about approaching health and wellness from a place of balance. Getting healthy should not be another source of stress in your life! We tackle everything from metabolism to body image to emotional wellness to DIY beauty. If you’re ready to break up with stress and body hate, and embrace a healthier approach to, well, being healthy, then our community might be the perfect fit for you.
TakeThemAMeal.com is a free online tool designed to coordinate the delivery of meals to loved ones in times of illness, new birth, loss of a loved one, etc. Meals are a tangible, meaningful way to show support and our website simplifies the process of coordinating so your time and energy can be spent caring for loved ones.
TriedandTasty.com is a recipe website where fun, conversational writing is paired with top notch food photography. Join Yvonne as she warmly welcomes you into her kitchen and shows you how to wow your tastebuds!
Laura Coppinger and her husband have four sons ages 10-18. HeavenlyHomemakers.com is dedicated to inspiring women daily with healthy (and easy!) recipes, homemaking tips, spiritual encouragement, and good ol’ clean fun.
Gwen is a busy Mama, a foodie who wants to be healthy, a southern girl, and an artist at heart who blogs at Gwen’s Nest. She shares recipes that taste amazing and also happen to be healthy, her research and experience with home remedies and herbs, ideas and tips on staying creative at home, and insights into life from her nest. Pop over and say hello!
Nourishing Joy is dedicated to real food and natural living. We’re on a mission to equip and inspire parents like you with the tools to make intentional, thoughtful decisions – that work for YOUR family – easy. Or at least easier.
Katie Kimball is on a mission to make real food and natural living possible for everyone. Kitchen Stewardship strives to present healthy living in bite-sized baby steps, challenging people to make positive changes in their kitchens without being overwhelmed, and providing tools to balance a family’s health, budget, time and the environment.
Intoxicated on Life is about raising strong families—body, mind, and soul. Rich and readable, Intoxicated On Life offers parents timely advice about how to have a healthy family in a world full of unhealthy choices, including books and articles about nutrition, natural remedies, wholesome parenting, and home education.
Brilliant Business Moms: Sarah Korhnak and Beth Anne Schwamberger are sisters, podcasters, and big dreamers! They interview Mamapreneurs each week who are growing a business while spending time with their families. They’re the authors of Time Management Mama, the creators of the Brilliant Business Planner, and your biggest cheerleaders when it comes to growing an online business.
The Nourishing Home provides family-friendly GF recipes, free weekly whole food meal plans, helpful cooking tips and techniques, and lots of encouragement to help you in your journey to live a more nourished life.
Keeper of the Home is a community of women in all seasons of life… newly married, young mama’s with babies, teens all the way up to young adulthood and beyond. We are passionate about being diligent and intentional “keepers of our home”. Enthusiastic about natural and healthy living, we are stewarding our health and the earth, as well as our homes, our times, and our families. In doing this we believe we Honor the Lord. We hope you will join us. Pull up a chair, a warm mug of something delicious, and share this journey with us.
Happy Home Fairy Julie Brasington is the creator of Happy Home Fairy, a popular blog focusing on encouraging and equipping moms to choose joy on the parenting journey. She shares easy craft ideas, FREE printables, simple recipes, corny jokes, holiday fun, thoughts on raising her 2 boys, and honest, heartfelt messages to uplift the weary mama.