Disclosures and Copyright
My goal is to encourage moms, like you, to have fun with your children and know Jesus more. Because of the crazy number of hours I put into this blog, I feel that it is fair that I am compensated through advertising and product reviews.
Integrity is of utmost importance to me. I will only promote products that I personally use or can recommend without hesitation.
Happy Home Fairy is a blog written by Julie. For questions about this blog, please leave a message HERE.
- Please feel free to use any of the ideas found on this blog.
- You may use ONE picture with a link to the original post if you are sharing this on a blog or site.
- Please do not repost the entire blog post or distribute printed out content without written permission from the original author.
- Contact me HERE to obtain permission.
- Happy Home Fairy accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation.
- Any links [but not all] may be paid by sponsors or affiliate links.
- Any and all sponsored posts are written entirely by me and are my own, honest opinion.
- Please assume that I received the product free of charge [in return for an honest review of the product] for any product review that is written.
- Happy Home Fairy does collect email addresses for newsletters and RSS feeds.
- This is an optional subscription policy.
- NO emails will be shared with third parties EVER.
- Product purchases will be done on PayPal. [Happy Home Fairy will not collect any payment information.]