We have been on summer break now for 3 whole days and it has been HEAVEN. Well, except for the part where my kids have already destroyed the house in 456 different ways.
It’s going to be a lonnnng 2 months. :-)
Do you remember my Favorite Things Christmas Stocking Giveaway? Well, today I am revealing another incredible giveaway that is just like that one – only the theme is SUMMER.
Check it out…
I’ve rounded up some of my hand-picked favorite summer goodies and are going to give them all to one VERY lucky winner.
That’s not the best part though – I’ve also partnered up with 11 other fabulous bloggers who are doing the same on their sites (see the links below), RIGHT NOW!
1. Thriving Home // 2. Happy Money Saver // 3. Happy Home Fairy // 4. Heavenly Homemakers // 5. Kitchen Stewardship // 6. Nourishing Joy // 7. The Nourishing Home // 8. Intoxicated on Life // 9. Tried and Tasty // 10. The Frugal Girl //11. Mommy Hates Cooking // 12. Stephanie Blue
HOW TO ENTER:
- Check out the giveaway collage above featuring all the beautiful bloggers I’ve partnered up with and their favorite summer things things.
- Scroll on down to see the details for MY favorite summer things.
- Enter to win in the giveaway below.
- HOP to all the other sites and enter to win their favorite summer things!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of these incredible bloggers.
1. Amazing Bag from Target – I first saw this bag in a Target advertisement that I received in the mail. They had me at the tassels.
2. Jar of a million Googly Eyes – There is no other craft supply I can think of that is more valuable to me than the googly eye. Here are 14,000 of them to make your summer even more exciting. You can even stick them on random things around the house to get everyone laughing. Toothpaste tubes with eyes? HILARIOUS.
3. Fit to Burst by Rachel Jancovic – One of my new favorite books for mommies. I love this girl’s heart to make sure that mothers are equipped with encouragement to remember the JOY Christ gives us on the journey of motherhood. A perfect beach read!
4. Sunscreen – A summer essential. And the colors of the bottle conveniently matched everything else in my giveaway really nicely.
5. Inspirational Window Cling – Um, seriously?! How cute is this? Make it a summer service project one day to pick a friend (or stranger) and stick these as a surprise on his/her bathroom mirror or car window.
6. Summer Fruit-flavored EOS Lip Gloss – I just love these little EOS lip glosses. The colors and shapes are so adorable.
7. Hair Ties – Summer is that time of year where I threaten to shave my head. The heat and humidity turn my hair into something that looks something akin to the nest of a Sociable Weaver bird. Which, if you don’t know what that looks like, click HERE. I know. I have one question for the Lord when I get to heaven and it involves me pointing to my hair and saying, “What exactly did you have in mind for this?” Ponytail holders are a necessity to help tame the mane in June-August.
8. The Undoing by Steffany Gretzinger – Y’all. This girl’s voice and songs are the real deal. Track #8 is my THEME SONG right now. It’s called “Steady Heart” and you can hear it on YouTube HERE.
9. Fruit and Nut Snack Mix – I love anything and everything that has an assortment of dried fruits and nuts in it. This mix is one of my favorite combinations. Throw in some white or dark chocolate chips and your tastebuds will thank me.
10. Necklace – I love big, chunky necklaces and this one just cried out summer. I think it would be so pretty with a long, strapless maxi dress.
11. Sunglasses – When it comes to sunglasses, I say the bigger – the better. This pair is quite similar to the pair I currently own that I am proud to say I have not lost yet and they have been in my possession for about 6 months now. This is a small miracle.
12. Washi Tape – Perfect for adding extra pizazz to summer Pen Pal letters. :-)
13. Nail Polish – This bright coral color makes me happy and would look nice on the toes of someone who has her feet in the sand.
14. Chalk – This is like the quintessential summer item. You can make a lot of fun happen with a small box of this stuff.
15. Giant Sticker Book – I bought this for my boys and then found half of the stickers all over Happy Baby’s bedroom walls the other day. It kept them occupied for 45 minutes so I am not even mad about it. If you need a quiet activity for your kids this summer I highly recommend pulling this out. And then have a bottle of Googone ready.
16. Infinity Scarf – Pair this scarf with a tank and maxi skirt and go see a fun movie with your hubby one night this summer. We are planning to hit the Minion movie in July.
Would you like to win this incredible bag?
1. SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE HAPPY HOME FAIRY EMAILS (see side bar).
You will receive an email every time I make a new post (which is usually about 1-2 times a week. Sometimes 3 times if I locked my kids outside with snacks that week). Each post shares a quick craft, recipe, fun FREE Printable, or light-hearted reminder of Jesus’ grace and love for you on your mommy journey. You won’t regret it!
2. SHARE, SHARE, SHARE! Share this giveaway on any of your favorite social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
3. LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW TELLING ME YOU SUBSCRIBED AND SHARED AS WELL AS WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT MY GIVEAWAY GOODIES.
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (apologies to my sweet international readers). The giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on Sunday, May 31 (EST). A winner will be selected shortly after (meaning the next day as I probably will be in bed at 11:59 pm on June 7) and notified by e-mail.
Friends and stay-at-home moms, Rachel and Polly, began Thriving Home in 2012 as a way to encourage and equip moms in several areas of home life. They share healthy kid-friendly recipes, evangelize about freezer cooking as well as documenting many other topics relating to running a home and family including a few spectacular parenting failures from time to time. Swing by to join in on their crazy journey through parenthood.
TriedandTasty.com is a premium and well established recipe blog with a friendly, conversational writing style paired with magazine quality food photography. The recipes are typically very health conscious, with rich and decadent desserts occasionally included for good measure. TriedandTasty.com has a loyal following of ‘foodies’ and is gaining new followers every day thanks to its recipes being featured on the websites of high profile magazines, news outlets, popular Facebook pages, Pinterest boards, and more.
Laura Coppinger and her husband have four sons ages 10-17. HeavenlyHomemakers.com is dedicated to inspiring women daily with healthy (and easy!) recipes, homemaking tips, spiritual encouragement, and good ol’ clean fun.
Mommy Hates Cooking is a national cooking and lifestyle website that encourages families to take back the dinner table. Through her easy-to-prepare (yet looks like you spent all day in the kitchen) meals and her knack for breaking down meal planning, Kristy has become the busy-mom’s resource for the modern family.
The mission of Kitchen Stewardship is to present healthy living in bite-sized baby steps, challenging people to make positive changes in their kitchens without being overwhelmed, and providing tools to balance a family’s health, budget, time and the environment. Katie Kimball and her team share family-friendly whole foods recipes, weekly challenges, and science-geek research on what’s healthy and what’s not.
Nourishing Joy is dedicated to real food and natural living. We’re on a mission to equip and inspire parents like you with the tools to make intentional, thoughtful decisions that work for YOUR family easy. Or at least easier.
Julie Brasington is the creator of Happy Home Fairy, a popular blog focusing on encouraging and equipping moms to choose joy on the parenting journey. She shares easy craft ideas, FREE printables, simple recipes, corny jokes, holiday fun, thoughts on raising her 2 boys, and honest, heartfelt messages to uplift the weary mama.
Happy Money Saver is a website that has a growing population of readers who are passionate about saving money, homesteading, gardening, cooking from scratch, freezer meals, DIY projects and embracing their dreams.
At Stephanie Blue, I blog about my passions: natural living and essential oils. My purpose is to bring hope to moms and help them discover ways to strengthen their families physically, emotionally, spiritually, and financially.
The Frugal Girl is all about living cheerfully (and well!) on less. Get recipes, DIY tips, painting ideas, photography tips, green living inspiration, and more from Kristen, a homeschooling mom of four.
Intoxicated on Life is a resource for families who are looking to raise healthy families – body, mind, and soul. They cover a wide range of topics from healthy gluten-free recipes, to godly parenting, homeschooling resources, and more!
The Nourishing Home provides family-friendly GF recipes, free weekly whole food meal plans, helpful cooking tips and techniques, and lots of encouragement to help you in your journey to live a more nourished life.
In the midst of your own houses getting wrecked by energetic and unbound little people enjoying summer, I hope that one of you will get to enjoy a little something these great giveaways have to offer!
Happy Summer! :-)
(And in case you are a regular reader and are wondering how I suddenly became an amazing photographer, my friend Ashley from 13:13 Photography helped me take these photos so I could impress everyone and get more followers. Lol. Thank you, sweet Ashley!)