I’m pretty sure that someone very dear to my heart was reading my blog the other day…
Because after reading the comments I wrote on my therapeutic chocolate indulgences…
OHHHH dear friends.
It’s as close to heaven as crunchy chocolate snacks get.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 12 cups Rice Chex cereal (or anything crunchy)
1. Melt butter, chocolate chips, and peanut butter on low heat.
2. Mix in crunchy stuff.
3. Pour mixture into a brown paper bag.
4. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and shake it, shake it, shake it.
5. Put in the freezer until hard.
6. Eat and enjoy!!!
I guarantee that if you are going through a tough time, this stuff will help take the edge off – at least a little bit.
Now I am off to take one of my giant People Chow Ziplocs with me to the hospital to share with the nurses.
It’s dangerous having too much of it around.
Happy People Chow-ing!