I’m pretty sure that someone very dear to my heart was reading my blog the other day…
Because after reading the comments I wrote on my therapeutic chocolate indulgences…
OHHHH dear friends.
It’s as close to heaven as crunchy chocolate snacks get.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 12 cups Rice Chex cereal (or anything crunchy)
1. Melt butter, chocolate chips, and peanut butter on low heat.
2. Mix in crunchy stuff.
3. Pour mixture into a brown paper bag.
4. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and shake it, shake it, shake it.
5. Put in the freezer until hard.
6. Eat and enjoy!!!
I guarantee that if you are going through a tough time, this stuff will help take the edge off – at least a little bit.
Now I am off to take one of my giant People Chow Ziplocs with me to the hospital to share with the nurses.
It’s dangerous having too much of it around. :-)
Happy People Chow-ing!